Christian Capozzoli has a BFA in Creative Writing from Emerson College. He has written scripts, plays, short fiction, memoir, novels and has also done some academic writing. His comedic work and writing has received rave reviews from both the New York Times and Post.
Sheriff Clay Everdean swears to bring order to the new frontier full of critters, creatures, portals and guns:
– an amnesiac hell beast born to track hunts for where on earth it belongs
– a lovesick prospector and his colicky son sort through the space ship wreckage luck landed in their laps
– outlaw Wesley Gorton schemes to reclaim the West from settlers and set it free and wild again
– a shape-shifting critter scours the county for a powerful crystal clear as lake water
– a bartered boy is brought into the Gorton gang and raised into legend
– an orphaned girl with all the grit of her father and strength of her mother embarks on a treacherous journey
From hill folk to ranch hands, bandits and tribes, the characters of Jetsam fit together like clockwork, in this sprawling tale of morals, borders and villains. When good and evil meet with locomotive force, nothing will ever be the same.
AERODYNAMICS OF YES: THE IMPROVISERS MANUAL
Good improv can seem magical, but let’s not make it more mystical than it is. Stop praying to the improv gods and take responsibility for what you can control. Sweat the technique, be empowered by it, study, be hard on yourself, understand the science and why it works. Then, trust in it, play confidently, and be excellent to each other.